Residential engineering services

Although our plans are signed and sealed by Professional Technologists, it is possible that some municipalities require that your plan be approved by a local professional engineer.

If this is the case, we can provide these services, to our clients and home builders, through our engineering department for many states and provinces:

  • Structural Engineer for new buildings, extensions and renovations
  • Engineer in civil engineering for multi-housing parking, housing developments, surface drainage problems
  • Air conditioning performance quote (for price)
  • Plumbing
  • Electricity
  • Fire alarm (required in apartment buildings with more than 10 occupants)
  • Automatic sprinklers

In doing so, you benefit from our full service and thus have the chance to deal with one service as a one-stop shop.

We will be able to offer you a cost estimate according to your project needs and your municipality's requirements.